Best answer

Google Sheets>Twilio Studio using Webhooks

• 9 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Hey y’all,

When someone completes a Google Form, I want to send them a follow-up text using Twilio. The trigger is a new spreadsheet row, and then I tried to use a Push Webhook to start the Twilio Studio workflow I built. I found this article that helped me connect Twilio to Zapier using a Webhook. Zapier thinks the Zap successfully ran, but I never received a text message from Twilio. I’m not sure if the issue is the Webhook connection, that I’m missing a step in Zapier, or that there is something going wrong on Twilio’s side. Right now my Zap is just the Google Sheets trigger and the Webhook. Any ideas? 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by robschmidt 9 January 2023, 03:45

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @BSlade 

If you want to run your twilio studio flow via webhook, you need to setup your zap like this:

• Trigger: New row in Google sheet
  • Action: Webhook by Zapier: method = POST, type in your twilio Webhook URL in the URL field and configure the body with google sheet row data

Now, every time there is a new row, it will trigger the studio flow, make sure studio flow is turned on and check flow’s history in twilio and in Zapier as well to view the logs.

The flow was not turned on in Twilio, thank you so much!