Question

Connect Squarespace ORDERS to Maierlite

• 18 August 2023
  • 9 replies

I am trying to get square shop orders into Mailerlite. I read in another post that if I use the Squarespace developor API Key for ORDERS, I can then get all orders to appear in a google sheet and then zap them into mailerite.

I cant find that post now

My questions

1. I have set up the Developor API key for orders in squarespace
  2. How do I get the orders to show in a googlesheet so I can then zap them?
  3. Is it possible to zap different shop items into different subscriber groups or tags in Mailerlite?

Thanks 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hi @ellwynne ,

I can see that Squarespace has webhooks which you can use to record new order details in Google Spreadsheet and than add in Mailerlite. You can find the details here

Also, yes it is possible to Zap different Shop Items in different groups. You can use Filter by Zapier for this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ellwynne 

Good question.

If you are using Squarespace Webhooks, then use this Zap trigger: Webhooks - Catch Hook

Hi @jayeshkumarbhatia are any other resources available? 

I know how to get the Googlesheet into Mailerlite

But I am really struggling with out to get the squarespace orders to appear in a googlesheet. 

Thanks for your help

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hi @ellwynne ,

Can you please share with me what you have done till now to record SquareSpace orders in Google Sheet?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@ellwynne 

You may need to use the Squarespace Commerce API: https://developers.squarespace.com/commerce-apis/overview

@Troy Tessalone @jayeshkumarbhatia I have set up the developor API key for orders.

I am at a loss of what to do next

Do I set up a webhook in zapier? I am unsure if this is set up correctly (see screenshots).

I have read the API articles and see there is some header code, but I dont undersand where to put these?

Thanks for all your help. Pulling my hair out over here

I am not 100% sure what the header titles should be? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@ellwynne 

If you need help, consider hiring a Certified Zapier Expert.

thats great, I didnt realise I could. I am new to Zapier. Ill chck it out thanks