About the Code & Webhooks Forum

• 27 January 2021
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

If you’re asking a question in this category, it should be about the Code by Zapier app and/or the Webhooks by Zapier app. 

If you’re not sure whether you can/should use one of those apps, it’s OK to ask that here. Chances are great that whoever responds will be able to properly advise you.

FAQs

I have a question about developing an app on the Zapier platform...can I ask about that here?
For questions like that, please ask in the Developer Discussion forum. And to be clear, we’re talking about the Developer Platform, where you can build your own integration.

Do you consider RegEx to be code? It’s pretty complex!
Possibly in the future, but for right now this is solely for questions related to Code by Zapier and/or Webhooks by Zapier.

What about Storage by Zapier? That feels sort of Code-y to me.
See the response above. Maybe at some point we’ll expand, but for now it’s limited to the 2 apps mentioned.

If I’m not sure if I need Code or Webhooks and ask in General Questions, what will happen?
If you happen to ask in a different forum and it’s better-suited to the Code & Webhooks category then we’ll just move it :)

What if I want to hire someone who knows about code and webhooks to build something for me? Can I ask that here?
A better category to do that in would be our Hire a Pro category, since anyone going there will be looking to hire someone or to be hired!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.