Best answer

Facing issue while integrating my app (using bearer token login Api) with zapier authorization

• 13 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi!

Trying to integrate our property portal Api, for authorization we have to integrate login Api with bearer token in headers.

But for zapier, the user will add his credentials with username and password for login on our platform. As our system Api is taking the bearer token key in the header of each request. how we can send bearer token keys (header) to login Api?

Which auth will be best for building auth on zapier for our system?

Looking forward to your positive response.
 thanks

icon

Best answer by connorz 18 September 2023, 22:49

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi @dev_user ,

From your description, it sounds like the user will provide their username and password to Zapier, which will be exchanged for a bearer token that needs to be used in future requests. Is that correct?

If so, I might suggest checking out Session authentication:

https://platform.zapier.com/build/sessionauth

Session authentication does exactly this—trades the user’s credentials for a bearer token and includes that token in the header of future requests.

If not, if you’re open to sharing a link to the API’s documentation, I’d be glad to take a look.

Thanks for your quick response and it works foe me.