Skip to main content
Best answer

Zuddl are missing fields that exist in actual submissions

• 14 June 2024
  • 6 replies

The Zuddl test records are missing fields that are present in the actual submissions. I need to include one of these missing fields in a zap step, and I’m at a loss as to how to configure my Zap without it being present in the test records. 

Test Example:

Actual Submit Example: 

As you can see, there are a bunch of fields included with the real-life submit that don’t show up in the test records. The particular field I want to utilize is the couponsApplied field. 

At a loss for what to do here. 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @hazelwhisper 

Help for custom pill mapping:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @hazelwhisper,

I just came across your post here and wanted to check in here to see how you’re getting on. Were you able to follow Troy’s suggestion to use custom pill mapping method to map the missing fields?

Please do let us know if you’re still in need of some help on this at all we’re happy to assist further! 🤗

Userlevel 1

@ken.a Yes, I was. Thank you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s awesome @hazelwhisper! A huge thanks to Troy for pointing you in the right direction!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗

Userlevel 1

@ken.a @Troy Tessalone Follow-up question: If I duplicate an existing Zap that contains a custom pill, do I have to manually re-configure the pill to refer to the correct node ID in the new zap or does Zapier perform that update automatically? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@hazelwhisper 

When in doubt, test it out.