Question

Zoho Writer error: This auth is expired. Please reconnect it here.

• 22 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Zoho Writer seems to have a new version. I have tried to update in Zapier without success. I keep verifying my account and but keep getting the error message: “This auth is expired. Please reconnect it here.”

Does anyone have the same issue?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ALK 

Good question.

Try this tip:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @ALK, welcome to the Community! 👋

I spotted that you also reached out to our Support team who recently got back to you with some suggestions. Not sure if you’ve had a chance to give those a try yet but thought I’d share the key details from their message here for anyone following this thread that might be having similar issues: 

“It seems like you're doing everything correctly, yet the connection still isn't working as expected.

I appreciate your patience while we troubleshoot this issue. At this point, I recommend clearing your browser cache and trying again. Sometimes, stale data can cause issues during the authentication process. Here are instructions on how to do this in various browsers:

1. Google Chrome
2. Firefox
3. Internet Explorer
4. Safari

If clearing your cache doesn't work, could you try using a different browser or private/incognito window? Sometimes, browser extensions can interfere with the authentication process.

I also noticed that there's an update needed on the app so I suggest updating it as well.”

Keen to ensure you’re all set so pleased do let us know whether you’re able to get this solved with the Support team’s help! 🙂