Skip to main content
Question

Zoho to Apollo Zaps paused after upgrading to Team plan

• 20 August 2024
  • 1 reply

I am facing an issue in connecting my Zoho and apollo account using Zapier. Initially I took free trial to integrate Zoho and Apollo. The motive was, when I add contact in Apollo it should be automatically updated in Zoho as well, it worked fine, when I added new contact in Apollo it was automatically updated in Zoho. My colleague did the same.

After that we wanted to upgrade our plan so we created a company account. There is an option there to add members in it, so in company’s team account I added my account and my colleague's account and added the payment method also. 

I hoping that after adding my account to a team’s plan my zaps (Zoho and Apollo integrations) will work fine but all my zap is still on pause and it is saying that I need to upgrade my plan to restart my zaps. 

Why I am facing this issue when my account has been added to a paid team plan?
I need an immediate help and let me know how can I restart my integrations. 

Hi and welcome to the Community @Mahima😁

I’m so sorry the Zap isn’t working following your recent upgrade to the Team plan. Do you have other Zaps on your account with premium apps that are also paused or is it just that Zoho - Apollo one? And does your colleague see the same message about needing to upgrade?

If you move the Zap over from your personal account to the team account (see: Move Zaps between accounts) does that allow the Zap to be switched on again and get rid of the upgrade message? 

Looking forward to hearing from you on this!