Best answer

Zoho Mail step hit an error: Got Not Found when download a file.

Hi sir,

This is the Following scenario. Every day morning 10 AM I have to send the mail to my client with an sheet attachment via zoho mail. So i used zoho schedule, google drive for finding my sheet and zoho mail. my trigger and first action was working. but my second action which is sending mail wasn’t working. It was showing me error. Please help me to fix this error.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 3 August 2022, 00:10

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Amrish happy to look into this for you! Are you able to send a screenshot of how you have your Zoho Mail step configured in your Zap? Understanding how you’ve mapped your fields may give us more insight as to what’s happening here.

Let us know!

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hi @jesse ,

i had attached the flow. please help me to fix this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there @Amrish. Thanks for this! Unfortunately some of the screenshots didn’t come through. 😔

That said, it does look like you were able to open a ticket with my friends in support, which is perfect. You’re in the best of hands. 🤗 Please continue to keep us posted on any progress you’re able to make here! We’d love to know.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey friends, I wanted to pop in and share the response from support in case it’s helpful to anyone following along:

I've taken a look here and it seems that you are sending the file CSV link via the email, can you try to send the actual file to see if it works 

713d63de7de40515657d05c88d6e8186.png
(view larger)

Also how big is this file? If too big it will indeed timeout and cause errors here. 

I hope this helps!