Best answer

Zoho Inventory to Quickbooks Online - not finding bundles

• 17 March 2023
  • 5 replies

My zap is successfully sending invoices to QBO… EXCEPT for sales orders that include “Bundles” in quickbooks online. These are products that include inventory from several other products all sold together and are necessary for our business and inventory tracking. Is there a way to force the find product zap to find the bundle products as well as regular single item inventory? 

The error:

The error
QBO product
The item in Zoho Inventory sales order

icon

Best answer by christina.d 17 March 2023, 19:12

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @kristinh! Thanks for reaching out in community. 🤗

I did some digging and it looks likes bundles are not supported by the QBO app at the moment. 😔

While I don’t have an ETA on when or if this will be implemented I did add your vote to an existing feature request! This is the best way to stay informed if anything changes as we'll email you if this does go live. We’ll also be sure to keep the thread updated if anything changes.

We don’t have an officially documented workaround to share but it’s possible someone in the community may have concocted something on their own. 

Sorry to not have better news here but definitely appreciate you flagging this here!

Can you clarify whether or not this is an issue on your end, or on Quickbooks end? I assume its something Zapier hasn’t build in yet based on what you said about it being an open feature request, but would like clarification. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @kristinh 

Yes, it’s on the QuickBooks integration with Zapier.

So it is an issue on Zapiers end, not quickbooks?

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @kristinh 

Yes, correct! We’ll be sure to send you an email to let you know once our team has added the support for this feature.