Best answer

Zoho Campaign error: Error from halted execution, mandatory fields cannot be left blank

• 25 September 2023
  • 2 replies

It is my understanding this is a known bug from several months ago. I am experiencing this issue. Has this bug been resolved and if not, is there a work around in place?

I’m trying to create a campaign from the Zapier integration with Interact. All required and optional fields are filled in correctly, yet get the screenshot below message

icon

Best answer by SamB 24 November 2023, 15:07

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Melissa ChaChing,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like this is still an open bug with the Zoho Campaigns integration. I have added you as another affected member to the open bug report.That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Additionally, the app creator owns and updates that integration so it may be worth it to reach out to them and let them know you’re running into a bug with their integration. They do have access to the bug report in our system, but it always helps if they hear directly from their users as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi folks! 

Just popping by with a quick update to share that the developers of the Zoho Campaigns app have let us know the new version of their app which was released recently fixes this issue. 😁🎉

Please do give it a test to double-check you’re able to successfully create campaigns without running into those same errors now. And if you find you’re still running into issues please do reach out to the Support team so it can be investigated further. In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡