Question

Zoho Analytics error: User (email address) organization does not exist

• 5 June 2023
  • 1 reply

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

I have tried to set up connections to Zoho Analytics with two accounts : both are organisational admins

With devteam account I get the error “User (email address) organization does not exist” however it does have Org admin rights

The other account is able to connect but there are no workspaces available

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @Energise!

I did some digging and found there were a couple of cases where other users had run into a similar issue in the past. In those cases there was no organization associated with the user account that was added. But you mentioned that both accounts have Organization Administrator permissions so that would suggest that the accounts are already associated with an organization. I wonder if it the permissions for the account that need to be changed.

Can you try creating a brand new user account on Zoho Analytics, with Account Administrator permissions and associate the relevant organization with it? Then open Zapier in a new incognito/private browsing window in your web browser and add a connection to the new Zoho Analytics account that you just created.

I’m hoping that giving the account Account Administrator rather than Organization Administrator permissions will allow the Zap to see a connection to the organisation and allow the relevant workspaces to be loaded.

Can you give that a try and let us know whether that works?