Skip to main content
Best answer

Zaps will not complete, key creates.leadcreate error in create lead Dynamics 365 CRM step

• 11 July 2024
  • 3 replies

I don’t know why this is happening, ALL of our zaps are experiencing this error and across different environments as well, not any specific CRM environment. They were all working fine before and no one has changed anything. I followed the troubleshooting steps and there’s no “creates.leadcreate” step anywhere in my zap lead creation step.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Devam,

Before we dig deeper into this, could you please try reconnecting your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. After that, please replay the errored run.

You can learn more on how to replay errored runs here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496241726989-Replay-Zap-runs#h_01HPFJ7K8PAG1KRXND2G5PEWWD

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!

Userlevel 1

Hi there @Devam,

Before we dig deeper into this, could you please try reconnecting your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. After that, please replay the errored run.

You can learn more on how to replay errored runs here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496241726989-Replay-Zap-runs#h_01HPFJ7K8PAG1KRXND2G5PEWWD

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!

Hello Ken. It seems to have fixed itself around 5PM yesterday our time. Which is unfortunate as it caused business to pause all day, but it seems to be working again now. Though all of the leads from yesterday were sent at once and we were throttled as well? Never experienced that before. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Devam,

That’s an awesome news! I'm glad to hear that the error has been resolved. It seems like you've contacted our Support Team about your next concern. I suggest you keep the conversation going with them so they can take a closer look at the Zap and its logs since they have the right tools for that.

Thank you!