Question

Zaps stopped working

• 20 May 2023
  • 1 reply

This post was split from topic: 

Hello!

We use Zapier for our business. However the Zaps have stopped working and we don’t know why. Currently the whole system that we have set up is not functioning due to this. 

We really rely on zapier for our business. Is there a tech support to help us figure out the problem? 

What do we do? 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Roy Van Agten,

I have created a new topic on your behalf. I hope you don’t mind!

I did some digging into this, and it seems like you have already contacted our Support team regarding this issue. Here’s their latest response:

I'm sorry to report we don't currently offer phone or video support, as we've found that email communication allows us to provide screenshots and videos to better troubleshoot and assist our customers with their Zaps. This also provides a reference for you to refer to should you need these again. I'm happy to help you every step of the way on this thread! If you're looking for a call, we have an Experts Program where you can hire someone we've vetted to build and troubleshoot your workflow. https://zapier.com/experts/

I checked our logs and see we're getting permission errors back from Google Sheets. Can you confirm the following: 

I recommend continuing the conversation with our Support team. They can examine your Zap in detail, check its logs, and find out what's causing the issue.

Thank you for your understanding.