Best answer

Zaps not working for Stan Store and Flodesk

• 15 November 2023
  • 14 replies

Hello. I have a question. I am trying to connect my stan store to flodesk, so that when someone purchases on stan store, they get an email sequence from flodesk. I have connected everything and it says the test works but when going on stan store and downloading the pdf — the email sequence from flodesk does not work.

Anytime that I am missing?

icon

Best answer by ken.a 19 March 2024, 10:19

View original

14 replies

I think I may be getting stuck here where and e-mail needs to be put in. I don’t want to put a specific email but every new subscriber added from Stan store to the sequence on flodesk

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @JessWhite,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Looking at the screenshot, it looks like you’re on the right track here. The “Email” field in Flodesk is mapped dynamically that means every time there’s a new customer in Stan a subscriber will get created in Flodesk.

You can learn more about mapping fields here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496343026701-Send-data-between-steps-by-mapping-fields

With that being said, have you tried publishing the Zap to see if it’s working as intended?

Please keep me posted! 😊

Thank you for getting back to me, really appreciate it. When I only have these two steps above and both accounts are connected and verified. It will not let me publish it

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@JessWhite 

Can you show screenshots of the encountered error related to not being able to publish?

It says there is no errors 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@JessWhite 

Did you publish the Zap to turn it ON?

Having the same issue. Did you get this resolved?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @deannagalbraith,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Would you mind elaborating a little bit more of the issue you’re running into? Also, if there’s an error in the Zap a screenshot would be very helpful to help me dig deeper.

Thanks!

Userlevel 1

I’m also having the same issue. I connected Stan Store to Flo Desk. Everything is connected properly and all my tests work. Once I submit a test in the store the zap does not run and it doesn’t push through to Flo Desk. I’ve had the same zap set up before in a different store and it worked fine. I tried with 2 different zapier accounts and also created the same zap 3 times to see if it was a bug. I will attached screen shots of my zap below.

Also the zap is published and turned on. I’m on a free account but well below 100 in tasks. 

Is there an issue/bug with Stan connecting to FloDesk via Zap? This seems to be a recurring topic in this community. 

Can anyone help? I’ve spent way too long trying to make this work and I see nothing wrong with my zap.

Thanks, 

Debora

Userlevel 1

Hi @deannagalbraith,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Would you mind elaborating a little bit more of the issue you’re running into? Also, if there’s an error in the Zap a screenshot would be very helpful to help me dig deeper.

Thanks!

I’m also having the same issue. I posted it above.

Same thing for me. My tests in zapier work perfectly, but once it’s published and I go through Stan to test it out, nothing happens. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @debleite and @deannagalbraith,

I did some digging into this, and it seems like the issue you’re running into is a known bug with the Stan integration where the “New Customer” trigger isn’t triggering.

Our team is aware of the issue and we're working with Stan on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected user. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Hi there,

I’m having the same issue. Sometimes my zap works, but not always. 

I want to trigger a new customer in Stan store to be put into a Flodesk segment which then triggers a workflow that sends an email. 

Can someone help?

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @The Lives of Wild Dogs,

I have added you to the list of members who have been affected by this bug. We will keep you updated via email once the bug has been fixed.

Furthermore, since Stan is responsible for their integration with Zapier, I suggest you contact them regarding this bug.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.