Question

Zaps getting disabled after publishing

• 11 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi there,

I’ve created a zap where I’ve connected Gravity form with Odoo Self-hosted instance.

I want to create a new lead in odoo instance when there is a new form submission on website. 

When I set this up, everything seems fine. But after publishing, the zap turns off automatically. when i tried to enable it manually, it again gets disabled. Can someone please help me understand what can be the issue and how it can be fixed.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @technians, welcome to the Community! 🙂

I did some checking and it looks like you also reached out to our Support team about this and they replied with a suggestion - I suspect it may have gone into your spam/junk folder. 

I’m going to share the information from Support regarding an error they spotted in the Zaps logs in case you can’t find their reply: 

The app returned "The API key provided does not have write permissions.".

Could you please double-check if the API key permission in GravityForms is set to 'Read/Write' and not only to "Read"

Here's a help doc from Gravityforms on how to set it up: https://docs.gravityforms.com/rest-api-v2-authentication/#authentication-credentials

You’ll likely need to reconnect your GravityForms account in the Zap before attempting to turn the Zap on again. 

Can you give that a try and let us know if changing the API permissions and reconnecting sorts it? We’ll be keeping an eye out for your reply!