Skip to main content

I created a Zap for a Facebook Ad to Kajabi. While a few of my email submissions transferred to Kajabi , I a bunch of emails did not transfer over? What might I be doing wrong?

Hi @Kan 

Check your Zap Runs history details to see the DATA IN/OUT for each step to help you troubleshoot: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Thanks Troy but I also checked my Zap History, which says it was successful. 

@Kan 

Click on a Zap Run to see the Zap Run Steps which show the DATA IN/OUT.

Hi there @Kan,

It looks like you’ve reached out to our Support Team about this and they replied yesterday with a suggestion. I’ll share details of the suggestion here in case it’s helpful:

I understand that you are having trouble with your Zap, let's see if we can get this figured out.

After reviewing your account, it looks like you have everything setup correctly within Zapier. Can you please review the link below and follow the troubleshooting steps for Facebook Lead Ads not triggering?

Facebook Lead Ads: Zap not triggering

After checking everything, please turn your Zap off, then on again and let me know if leads start coming in correctly going forward.

Thanks!

If you’ve got any questions regarding their suggestion it would be best to continue the conversation with them over email. If you can’t locate their reply I’d recommend searching your spam/junk folder or searching your inbox for any emails from zapier.com in case. Sometimes their emails can end up in the spam/junk folder by accident.