Question

Zaps Automatically turning Off - no errors

• 20 March 2024
  • 6 replies

We have multiple newly created zaps and an older zap that are all turning off automatically. No errors show when we testing the zap. We are on a paid Pro plan. Not all of our older zaps have started turning off but we fear this is going to start happening if we edit those at all.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Ruby Receptionists 

For us to have more context, we would need to see screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured, thanks.

Check your Zap app connections here: https://zapier.com/app/connections

Check your Zap > Change History for more context.

@Troy Tessalone - see screenshot above. Everything tests just fine but as soon as we turn it on, it turns off.  We have other new zaps that we are creating and the same issue is happening.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Ruby Receptionists 

My hunch is the issue is related to the Zap trigger app, since that is the common app across your Zaps.

I recommend working with Ruby Support to troubleshoot their Zap app integration.

Will talk to our dev team, but ultimately, I don’t get why current zaps keep working but new won’t work. If we edit an older, the same thing starts happening where it turns off automatically. Havent been able to get ahold of Zap support either.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Ruby Receptionists 

There may be an issue/limit with the # of Zaps that can be connected to the Ruby app for the connected Ruby account/API key.