Best answer

Zapping row to way down sheet in Excel

• 7 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi Guys,

I am so grateful for any help.

I created a zap to add a row from data submitted through Paperform. Everything works fine and no errors. However when it zaps to Excel it is going to row 1030. I have read through the articles how to prepare my sheet but am at a loss of how to get it to add to row 2 and obviously so on.

I have attached screenshots of how I set it up and then the results from test. I have also attached how I set up excel doc.

Any help would be so appreciated!

Thanks again!

Laura

icon

Best answer by Englander 7 September 2023, 09:50

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Is it possible the spreadsheet already contains data or hidden data which is why it may be updating from row 1030?

Try running the zap again with new information and see if it goes to 1031 or after 1030 in numerical order. If it does - create a new spreadsheet with only headers, do not do anything else and run the automation with that sheet. If it starts from #1 etc… you know its hidden data in the exisiting sheet.

Thanks so much for your reply. That has done it! I just created a brand new excel sheet and used that and it worked! My last one must have corrupted or copied from something along the way and I haven’t realised. Thank you soo much! I was going insane!

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Thanks so much for your reply. That has done it! I just created a brand new excel sheet and used that and it worked! My last one must have corrupted or copied from something along the way and I haven’t realised. Thank you soo much! I was going insane!

You’re welcome