Skip to main content

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

I would like to use a webhook to send data that ‘Create Person’ in a client’s Pipeline CRM system.

Using this 2-step setup:

The catch hook is working from my application:

And the connection to client’s Pipeline shows to be good:

But for some reason, there is no data being passed to the Create Person event from the webhook

Please help/advise !

If it helps any, they are running version 1.11.5 of Pipeline CRM

Hi @CDR 

For us to have more info, post screenshots showing how Zap step 2 is configured in the “Configure” section while in EDIT mode so we can see the field mappings you configured.

Aaaahhh…. that’s the problem, there were no mappings.  I have not used Zapier in a few months and I guess I thought the new AI bot was reading my mind and mapping automatically :)

It shows data out to the client’s app.  I’m waiting to hear back from them.

Hi @CDR,

Keep us in the loop for this one. Thank you.

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Ok, my pipeline CRM client is still reporting they are not receiving data on their end, even though I see a confirmation screen in Zapier like this:

I’m only attempting to send 6 fields from my app’s form.

There is a long list of fields coming from the CRM side, but most of them are purposely blank from my end.

The Zap history does report a record written in the CRM system, with data from my app. I don’t understand why they’re not seeing on their end.

There are a number of ‘Custom Field Labels’ listed that I’m not sure what all they entail or if they affect the Zap’s operation in any way.

Hi @CDR,

Could you please send a screenshot of the “Configure” section of the Pipeline CRM step that shows all of its fields. 

ba32b284725e9981ca87c77ccfe718c5.png
(view larger)

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!

@ken.a Here you go…

End of fields listing

Hi @CDR,

I’m sorry, but that’s not the screenshot that I was hoping for.

Please take a screenshot of the “CONFIGURE” section of the action step in EDIT mode and please ensure that the fields are visible in the screenshot.

7db032f4c625d153c78ba50b461bafd9.png
(view larger)

Thank you!

@ken.a Ok ‘take 2’ :) 

End of listing

Hi @CDR,

Thanks for the screenshots!

The Zap setup looks correct and I’m not seeing any issues with the setup. Have you checked the Zap History and see if the Zap is triggering?

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!

Yes, the Zap has been triggering, showing success with both steps.  I just ran another entry a few minutes ago - this is in the Zap history:

Thanks for letting me know @CDR.

You might be running into a bug here since the Zap has been triggering and successful and there’s no data being sent to the Pipeline CRM. I recommend reaching out to our Support Team to investigate this issue further since they have the correct tools to look closer at the Zap and its logs.

You can reach our Support Team here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

I appreciate your patience and understanding.