Skip to main content
Best answer

Zapier turns my Zap off within seconds every time I turn it on

• 19 July 2024
  • 2 replies

I have built a Zap to take data from Bloom Growth and send it elsewhere with a webhook.  There are no errors with the flow, and everything tests fine.  I have checked all of the common problems that I’ve seen on here every time someone reports a similar problem.  I know that my plan includes all of the steps I’m using.  There are no errors in the Zap.  I have not forgotten to turn it on after editing it.  Zapier just appears to be turning the Zap off for no reason.  I have even tried using a different account and connection to access Bloom Growth in case the connection was bad, and it didn’t change anything.  I have also tried duplicating the Zap, as some have suggested on here.  Why does Zapier turn off my Zap, and what can I do to make it stop so I can actually use it?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @shammock 

Which Zapier plan do you have?

In your Zap, check the Change History for clues:

https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/23975937613069-Easily-review-your-Zap-s-change-history-from-within-the-editor

Activate Zapier within Bloom Growth (admin only):

1. Click your name near the top right of the workspace.
  2. Click Manage Organization.
  3. Click the Advanced tab.
  4. Scroll down to Settings.
  5. Check the Enable Zapier: checkbox up
  6. Click Save at the bottom of the page.

Changing the admin settings in Bloom did the trick, thanks!  Some better error reporting would have helped a lot with this.