Question

Zapier refund request ignored for 7 days, despite downgrading account

• 3 November 2023
  • 6 replies

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

WE NEED AN ANSWER. ALREADY SEND IT 7 DAYS AGO.

We request a Refund within 24 hours of the confirmed Purchase.

It has been 7 days since we sent a request via HELPDESK, but we have not received any response.

They simply ignore our messages.

We do not use any of the service.

We have carried out a Downgrade, and we are requesting a REFUND OF THE AMOUNT PAID.

We found the solution we needed in another, cheaper tool.

But They Just Not confirm the refund?
---
Out login Account is:
xxxx@xxxxxx.com.br.

--
We still waiting very upset for an answer.

Anyone else having customer service issues on Zapier?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @marceloi9 

Billing issues must be handled by Zapier Support, so you’ll have to await their response.

https://zapier.com/l/support

*These times reflect Zapier's goals for providing support responses, however, they are not service-level guarantees. Actual response times may vary depending on volume and request complexity

Hi @marceloi9 

Billing issues must be handled by Zapier Support, so you’ll have to await their response.

https://zapier.com/l/support

*These times reflect Zapier's goals for providing support responses, however, they are not service-level guarantees. Actual response times may vary depending on volume and request complexity

--

ALREADY TRIED. (5 DAYS AGO) WITHOUT ANSWER.
NO ONE ANSWER….

STILL WAITING.
MORE THAM 9 DAY WITHOUT ANSWER

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @marceloi9! 👋

I’m sorry to about the delay in a response from the Support team. Us folks in the Community here can’t assist with processing or expediting your refund request unfortunately. You’d need to wait for a member of the Billing & Accounts team to respond your request. 

I do know that they’ve been experiencing higher volumes of requests than usual lately so their response times are a bit more delayed than they would normally be. One of the Billing & Accounts team will get back to you as soon as they can and assuming you’re eligible for a refund, will get that processed for you right away! 

Thanks for your patience here, I know how frustrating it is having to wait so long for a response. Please do let us know if we can help with anything else Zap-related in the meantime. 🙂

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

I have asked multiple time to stop the billing after i downgraded to free 6 months ago.

I  guess I shoudl just report them to the fraud department

someone email me xxxxxx@xxx.xxx and STOP the theft!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’m so sorry to hear that, @gil szabo

I can see in the system that they’ve recently replied to your support ticket. If for any reason you can’t see that in your email inbox, please check your spam/junk folder and search your whole inbox for emails from zapier.com. 

If you have any follow up questions on that it would be best to continue the conversation with them over email directly, as we’re unable to assist with any account/plan related issues here in the Community.

If there’s anything Zap-related I can help with in the meantime, do let me know!