Best answer

Zapier Not Retrieving Custom Ticket Fields in HubSpot

• 28 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

There seems to have been an update in Zapier, and now I have errors with all the custom fields I created for my HubSpot tickets. Previously, I was able to retrieve them when a specific ticket field was updated (trigger) and then I could insert them into an email that got sent to the rep. Now, when I get to the email phase of the zap, the custom fields do not appear as an option, even though I set them to be retrieved in the first step. In the first  step of the zap, the test was successful. Not sure what’s going on.

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 28 March 2023, 23:26

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @intendhealth 

Good question.

Make sure you are using a trigger example that has values for those fields.

Help article about how to change your trigger test data: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496310366093

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @intendhealth 

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry you’re having trouble with your Zap.

It looks like these step map fields don’t seem to be available. You can try selecting the most recent sample trigger if you’ve changed something in your trigger in HubSpot.

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone

I absolutely CANNOT believe that the issue was because the retrieved fields were blank. But once I went in and added ‘0’ in all the fields in HubSpot, the fields appeared in Zapier. Thank you for pointing that out and saving my sanity!