Best answer

Zapier not loading all Eventbrite Events

• 13 February 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I’ve been integrating Eventbrite registrations to Keap for years and recently came across an issue loading events.

We produce daily and weekly events 3 months in advance for promotions. 

In the last few days, Zapier is only pulling the recently created events but excludes ALL the LIVE events.

The “load more” button is grayed out and I can’t access other events created before.

I did some API connection trouble shooting with a Zapier rep and nothing worked.

I spoke to an eventbrite representative and they said Zapier query is limiting the amount of events it pulls.

I sent this info to Zapier rep in the chat but they just gave me the runaround.

Anyone else having this issue?

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 13 February 2024, 01:36

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ZapAttacks 

For us to have more context, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured along with the encountered issue.

Userlevel 1

See screenshots below.

I counted the events and it seems to cap at 50.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@ZapAttacks

If you know the Eventbrite Event ID (number), then you can use the ‘Custom’ tab to set a static value.

Userlevel 1

I do that way always, now it just doesn’t load anything other than the initial 50 events.

Userlevel 1

Actually, just did what you said, added the Event Id without a query result. Tested it and it worked. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s an amazing news @ZapAttacks! A huge thanks to Troy for lending a hand here.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗