Question

Zapier non-existent support

• 27 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Well  I test drove the Premium for a week, the 2nd week my password wasn’t working and multiple reset attempts yielded NO response.   Is this the type of support I should expect if I actually pay for the product?

I submitted multiple requests to Sales link and forgot password and the best I got was a zendesk we are working on it… I don’t think you are bec. it has been 5 + days we no contact.  There is no phone number no chat no nothing… so basically we are on our own… 

I opened a demo gmail email not my biz email account just to be able to post , because you can’t post to the community unless you log in and you can’t log in if your password is not working after it was...

Am really questioning is there an alternative to link my salesforce bec. if this is the support i can expect, from zapier,  mission critical system connections, one would want support.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @map17 

Good question.

This page outlines the available Customer Support options for each Zapier plan: https://zapier.com/l/support

I am on a pro plan and I had an issue that shut my business down and they took 30 hours to respond when they say 8. 

It costs me $700 to upgrade my account, just to get through the month, due to their lack of response time.