Skip to main content

Hi All

This seems to be a recent issue as reported in the the Reddit Zapier Community (Changes to webflow integration issue)

I’m pretty used to Zapier and use it for sending data everywhere. However the new Zapier upgrade to Webflow means it does not do the following

1. Does not fetch all the forms on the website
  2. Does not fetch forms that are in Webflow Components

For those that do not know - Webflow allows users to make repetitive elements like headers, and footers, newsletters into components. Then the user can add these components to other pages. Editing one instance of the component will edit them all. (Similar way how WordPress does it with Elementor).

Anyway, the new Zapier Webflow Authentication does not show forms that are inside the components. This is not good at all. A designer like myself may have a newsletter form in the footer (don’t most sites?). This is standard practice, but Zapier does not even see it on the list. 

Rather what happens, is finds the instance of the form on random pages. For example the newsletter form is inside a component (footer), but what Zapier finds is this: Contact page: Newsletter form, About page: newsletter. 

In Summary there is something very wrong on the Zapier side which means the newsletter forms or any form in a component cannot be seen by Zapier. 

Additionally, what I do not understand is this: The newsletter form has a unique ID. This ID is the same no matter what page the newsletter form is on, as its the same form, same ID just different page. Zapier does not find this form ID, just others. 

Can support help please? This is quite a big issue for the Webflow community that have forms in components. 

Be the first to reply!