Skip to main content

Hey everyone hope you can help me. I just changed my email username and it didn’t reflect the new email on my settings yet but when I ‘login with google’ using the new email it prompts us to the right account with all the zaps I created.

Based on the instructions I should be getting a confirmation email to my new email for zapier username however I haven’t received any yet.

I checked my spam folders and junk but don’t see any confirmation from Zapier. Is it just a delay or how long does it take for zaper to send confirmation on my new email username? Thanks

Hi @KPI Advisors 

Help article with info about changing your Zapier account email address:

https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496274581517-Change-your-Zapier-account-email-address

hey @Troy Tessalone thanks but I already gone through this article and followed the instruction in there my problem is the new email usnername is not showing on the settings but still shows the old email 

@KPI Advisors 

Perhaps try going thru the process again to confirm you did all the steps.

Change your Zapier account email address

The email address you use when you sign up for Zapier is your account email address. Zapier will send all alerts about activity on your account, and any email newsletters you’ve subscribed to, to this email address. Learn how to manage your email notifications.

Your account email address is also how Zapier verifies account ownership, so it should be kept up-to-date to ensure account access.

1. Update or change your Zapier account email address

miscEye icon Note
  • Go to your My Profile page.
  • In the Email field, click Change email.
  • Click Confirm it’s you.
  • Enter your original email address.
  • Enter your password.
  • If you have two-factor authentication enabled, enter your six-digit Authentication Code, then click Confirm.
  • In the New Email field, enter the new email address you want to use.
  • Click Save Changes.
  • A confirmation email will be sent to this new email address.
  • Ensure you are logged in to your current Zapier account, then click the Confirm your email link in the email to confirm the email address change.
  • You’ll be redirected to the Zapier login page. When prompted, log in using your new email address.
miscEye icon Note
  • You must be logged in to your account with your current Zapier login, before confirming your email address, otherwise, a  separate account may be created.
  • Your email address will not change until you click the link in the confirmation email.

Once you’ve changed your email address, Zapier will send all communication to the new email address.

tried it again and showing up this message but the current account is show the old email that I wanted to be removed

@KPI Advisors 

It may be related to order of operations:

You may need to remove the sign in with Google option, so your Zapier account uses a un/pw to login.

Then change the email address.

Then change the Zapier account to use Google sign in again for the new email address.

Hey yo the man @Troy Tessalone  it worked thanks!