Best answer

Zapier is triggering the wrong deadline Funnel Campaigns for Podia signups.

• 13 February 2024
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey! 

I have two different deadline funnel campaigns set up with two different zaps set up with two different products being signed up for through my Podia site. I do have the different products and different campaigns set up properly. For some reason, both zaps are being triggered by most of my signups, regardless of which product is being signed up for. 

Any insight as to what is going on? Is this a bug? I can’t get ahold of Zapier directly for tech support.

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 13 February 2024, 02:14

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Sarah F 

You may need to add a Filter as Step 2 in your Zap: https://zapier.com/apps/filter/help

For us to have more context, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured, thanks.

Userlevel 1

I have the filters configured for step 2. I have also reached out to Deadline Funnel and they are looking into things on their side. They both worked fine individually when I tested them. However, once both campaigns went live, issue became that a sign up to either product is triggering both campaigns and copying their email to both.

Thank you for looking into it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Sarah F 

The Filter conditions need to be adjusted.

The current configuration compares the same variable value to itself on the left and right side, so the Filter will always evaluate to true and pass.

You need to set a static value on the right side for the dynamic variable of the left side to be compared to.

Userlevel 1

How do I do a static value?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Sarah F 

Remove the mapped dynamic variable, then type in a value in the input field.

Userlevel 1

Got it! Hopefully this works.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s awesome @Sarah F! Big thanks to Troy for pointing you in the right direction!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗