Question

zapier Filter or path not working in live mode but working in testing mode of same data used live

• 16 December 2023
  • 9 replies

zapier Filter or path not working in live mode but working in testing mode of same data used live 

This zap has been working for some time now and for some reason it just stopped working in last few days 

I  am using path  option but  I have also made a new zap with using filter of the same data and works in testing but not live 

testing Mode 

Live Mode 

Loom of Testing or and in Live mode 

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Asomma,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

It looks like the data passing through EZLynx doesn’t match the ones in the sample data and in the Zap run.

When you look at the sample data. The “quote still working with” data is within the Labels “1” data, but when the Zap runs the number “1” changes to “0” which means the filter translates it to a different data that’s why you’re seeing a “NULL” value on the filter step.

Sample data:

60ef3627bb811e445e681633c156f1e7.png
(view larger)

Zap run:

27b50f0eb61a175bf488a0b6a82936de.png
(view larger)

Filter step “Null” value:

1bab3118ca4bc6934a1ceb9a69ff10d6.png
(view larger)

Could you please try reconnecting your EZLynx account and triggering the Zap again to see if it’ll fix the data?

Please keep us posted!

I made also a new connection and reconnected no change

Made a simple filter with the same steps and still not working 

I'm having the same issue and talking to support is useless. They are more focused on trying to proof that the zap is not well set up than recognizing that there is a problem with the way zapier is interpreting the data sent by Ezlynx when the zap is live. Looking forward to quick resolution. Based on my history the issue started on December 7th. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi friends,

This issue doesn’t look like an isolated case. I believe the issue you’re running into is a bug with EZLynx, where the data from the trigger doesn’t match the data when the Zap runs.

Unfortunately, I don’t have access to the tools that our Support Team is using. Suppose you’re already in contact with our Support Team. In that case, I’d recommend continuing the conversation with them via email, or you can contact EZLynx saying that you are running into an issue with their app on Zapier since they are the ones who maintain and update their integration with Zapier.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.