Question

Zapier "cannot read property access token of undefined" error when connecting Facebook Shops to ShipStation

• 1 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi all!

I am curious if anyone else has run into this issue or has any solutions. I’ve tried several times over a period of about a year to try to connect my Facebook Shops account to my ShipStation account for order management and fulfillment. The issue is definitely with the Facebook Shops app, not ShipStation. I know it’s been in beta for a while. For whatever reason, I can’t connect my Facebook shops account because Zapier can’t access a certain piece of data it needs. The message I get it is "cannot read property access token of undefined".

Has anyone had this issue or have any advice on how to resolve this?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @MeganNR,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it looks like Facebook Shops public access has been removed, and it has a tag of “By Invite”. Because of this we here at Zapier support have extremely limited resources on the app and on the details of the integration.

To get the best help for your issue, I recommend you reach out Facebook and see if they can provide you with the solution you're looking for.

In the meantime, we do have an open feature request for you to get notified when public access to Facebook Shops is restored.

Please let me know if you’d like to get added to the feature request.