Skip to main content

Hello Dear Community, 

I created a Zap that creates ToDos in my Miscrosoft TODo Account based on my Monday.com board. 

It worked perfectly. Now I wanted to upgrade it that based on a collumn which represents the type of todo, it puts it in a certain folder in my todo app: Example. ToDo: Call XYZ, Category : Calls → add: Call XYZ to Folder: Calls. 

Now I finished the setup and try to publish it, however when finished loading, it is not published but also no error is shown to me, that I should do something differently. I tested all steps and they worked. So now as I really tried everything I reach out to the community for the first time. I really aprecciate the help in advance and if someone could help me or join me for a quick online video meet I would be really thankful. 

Best, 

Sam

Hi @Samuel1603 

For us to have more info, post screenshots showing how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode.

Hey Troy thank you very much, I didnt expect any reply really thanks!

Here are screenshots its maybe a bit messy. But to sum it up The path filter in the 3 users and then in the categories so they are added to the correct list in todo. 

@Samuel1603 

Check the left side bar Warnings section for guidance about what needs to be addressed for the Zap to be able to publish.

Zaps are limited to 100 steps, including all steps within paths.
If you need more than 100 steps, you can separate your Zap into multiple Zaps.

Help: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496257774221-Set-up-your-Zap-action

You are such a great person, in a second I could fix it and it is working now. I was struggling since hours as I do it all learning by doing. And I want you to know that you made my day! If theres a way to thank you let me know WOW

That’s awesome @Samuel1603! A huge thanks to Troy for pointing you in the right direction!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗