Question

Zapier can't find my Hub Planner projects or booking

• 28 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi

I’m trying to setup a connection between Hub Planner and MS Teams so that whenever a new project is created, a new MS Teams channel is created as well (with the same name). I can’t manage to get the Hub Planner zap to properly connect to my Hub Planner. 

1. If I try to find a newly created booking, I get the “We couldn't find a booking”-error
  2. If I try to find newly created projects, it DOES manage to find two random projects, but not the once I had just added.

So far I’ve checked (and double checked) the connection to my Hub Planner account with my read-write API key and made sure I’m logged into Hub Planner with the same e-mailadress as the one I use for Zapier (if that can even make a difference). EDIT: Tried generating a new read-write key, but that also didn’t work.

What else could I try? 

Thanks

Sven

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Sven Vermeulen! Hopefully I can help you out today, I think I just need a bit more context. Are you receiving the error in the test Zap phase? Additionally, for point #2, this may be a silly question to ask, but have you hit the refresh/load more button? 

Hi @Sven Vermeulen! Hopefully I can help you out today, I think I just need a bit more context. Are you receiving the error in the test Zap phase? Additionally, for point #2, this may be a silly question to ask, but have you hit the refresh/load more button? 

Hi Chanelle

To make things easier, I recorded myself setting up the zap(s) from scratch. Quality is low on purpose for confidentiality reasons, but it should be clear enough what I’m doing.

In the video, you'll see:
1. Me logging in to my accounts (with identical email addresses); both Zapier and Hub Planner
2. Starting a zap to load projects
3. Connecting to Hub Planner by generating a new key and adding it; seemingly successful?
4. Finding two random (unused) projects, creating a new one, but to no avail. Also refreshing multiple times.
5. Trying a second zap to find booking, but not finding any. Even after trying to create a booking. Also refreshing multiple times.

Kind regards
Sven

Hi @Sven Vermeulen! Hopefully I can help you out today, I think I just need a bit more context. Are you receiving the error in the test Zap phase? Additionally, for point #2, this may be a silly question to ask, but have you hit the refresh/load more button? 

Looks like I’m not allowed to link to a youtube video. But yes, I’m receiving the error in the test phase. And yes, I’ve refreshed and reloaded many times.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Sven Vermeulen Since you can’t link the Youtube video, I’d like to recommend you connect with our support team, that way you can directly walk them through the issue and they can take a look at your account personally and assist. I think that will be the quickest route to get this up and running for you, best of luck! 😁