Question

Zapier can't fetch optin form from GrooveFunnels

• 14 September 2022
  • 9 replies

I’m using GrooveFunnels/Pages and GrooveWebinar. I added the Zapier integration in GFunnels. Zapier finds the integration, the funnel, the page but not the optin from on the confirmation/success page.

So all the possible pages in the funnel are found in Zapier but the Zap can’t fetch (find) the optin form info/data fields. I suspect it may be because I’m using a GrooveWebinar (embedded form) custom html form, within a funnel built in GroovePages. See images

attached.

Please advise.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi there @IPLLC I’m sorry you’ve had some trouble setting up your GrooveFunnels Zap. 

It looks like a couple of other users have run into an issue with test data when looking for an optin, but from your screenshots, I can’t tell if this is the same thing or something different. Could I ask if after the test you got some ‘dummy’ data (eg something like ‘test data’ in the trigger test?

Thanks!

Hi Danvers. There are 25 test entries in the GrooveFunnels list (first name, last name and email address).

I’m not sure I answered you correctly or understand what you’re asking...

No dummy data though. It just shows what you see in the images above.

I may have the problem on the Groove end. Looks like our campaign name in the sequence and automation was different. Waiting to see if the emails fire once we opt in.

I got Test Data!

It’s not mapping the first name. It’s mapping the last name and email and we have an input field for both first and last name.

Any suggestions?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @IPLLC -sorry to hear you’re running into this! 

Is the first name not populating in your trigger step for Groove Funnels or the action step in GrooveWebinar?

Apologies if I missed something here but I also don’t see an app for GrooveWebinar either. Are you able to outline your workflow a bit more clearly for us? Screenshots of your setup (with any personal detail obscured) are always super helpful. 🙂

Thanks so much!