Question

Zapier Bug, records not loaded from bubble.

• 10 November 2023
  • 3 replies

I have an issue with zapier 

when i want to connect bubble with zapier, what used to work, zapier does not find the right records. at bubble they are already investigating buy did not find anything, i reported a bug at zapier but i did not even got a response from them. 

the weirdest of all, it looks similar like: 

but the records that zaper schow are totally wrong, the fields do not match.  so even a manual correction is not possible

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Dennis LP, welcome to the Community! 👋

I’m so sorry to hear that the Bubble app isn’t finding the correct records. To confirm, is it that you’re trying to load in new test records from Bubble’s New Workflow Trigger Event trigger but it’s not pulling in any recent records? Or is it pulling in new records but for wrong kind of record in Bubble?

Any screenshots you can share to better illustrate the issue here would be super helpful to us in troubleshooting this as we don’t have access to view your Zaps. Please remove/hide any private information (like names, emails, addresses etc.) from any screenshots before sharing. 

Thanks for your help here, looking forward to hearing from you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Dennis LP 

No solution here, but I will say what I am thinking about your issue.

The first thing that comes to mind is an API change occurred, and the public trigger for bubble needs an update.

I looked for their API version history and did not find it, but I found other people reporting similar issues.

The second thing I thought of is that bubble issued an update to their public integration with Zapier, and the bubble step needs to be updated.  Try creating a new zap and when you load the bubble step, look for the words “latest” or the version numbers to pick the step.

I wish I had more to offer, but I wanted to place some ideas in your path just the same.

Kind regards,

Zap Support

GetUWired

Hi @Dennis LP, welcome to the Community! 👋

I’m so sorry to hear that the Bubble app isn’t finding the correct records. To confirm, is it that you’re trying to load in new test records from Bubble’s New Workflow Trigger Event trigger but it’s not pulling in any recent records? Or is it pulling in new records but for wrong kind of record in Bubble?

Any screenshots you can share to better illustrate the issue here would be super helpful to us in troubleshooting this as we don’t have access to view your Zaps. Please remove/hide any private information (like names, emails, addresses etc.) from any screenshots before sharing. 

Thanks for your help here, looking forward to hearing from you! 

Hi there

Zapier is not pulling any records, it just show old records. what i found out is, that i made a copy of my database in bubble, this created probably the issue. because with a new database, the issue is solved. 

the problem is that my whole app is build on these 2 databases so its a lot of work to replace the databases with new ones. 

I hope Bubble can fix this internally. 

dennis