Zapier birthday email error: Sending multiple recipients' birthday wishes together instead of separately.

• 11 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Olá

Quero fazer o envio de email de aniversário por meio do ZAPIER. Criei um arquivo csv e coloquei todas as informações necessárias na tabela que o zapier disponibiliza. 

porem está dando um erro, quando faço o envio dos emails, ele envia no mesmo email todos os resultados obtidos no filtro e não separa, quero fazer o envio dos emails separados. Por exemplo, Jose e Ana completam ano no mesmo dia, quero enviar um email para Jose e um para Ana, mas o erro que está dando é que envia para Jose e Ana no mesmo tempo. 

Moderator Edit to include Google Translation of original message:

Hello

I want to send a birthday email through ZAPIER. I created a csv file and placed all the necessary information in the table that zapier provides.

However, it is giving an error, when I send the emails, it sends all the results obtained in the filter in the same email and does not separate them, I want to send the emails separately. For example, Jose and Ana celebrate their birthday on the same day, I want to send an email to Jose and one to Ana, but the error is that it sends it to Jose and Ana at the same time.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Caio Pinheiro. Welcome to the Community! 😁

Ah, the Send Email action doesn’t have any field to specify when the email should be sent so it will sent out the email as soon as the Zap runs. Another approach would be to use a Zap to add the birthdays as events in a Google Calendar, then trigger another Zap when a birthday event starts and send out the email.

We have a Zap template that you can use to add new table rows in Zapier tables into Google Calendar. You can try it here: Create detailed Google calendar events from new Zapier tables records. Please note that the Zap will only be able to see new rows that are added it won’t run for existing rows so you’ll need to re-add all the birthday details from the CSV file into the table again once the Zap you’ve finished testing and setting up the Zap.

And there’s another Zap template you can use for sending out the birthday messages here: Wish clients "Happy Birthday!" with an automated email from your Gmail inbox

Hope that helps to get you pointed in the right direction. If you get stuck at all in setting up those Zaps up do let me know - happy to help further!