Skip to main content

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

I am trying to connect a KW Command MC account with Zapier to pull information from MailParser and Google sheets over to KW Command (creating an MC Recruit).

I select KW Command as the trigger, then I select the MC account, when I go to Action which should be to pull the information from the google sheet to map the two, the mapping form fields disappear and I can’t figure out what I am doing wrong. 

I have the same process set up for kvCORE and it shows the form fields correctly. 
Can someone point me in the right direction? 

I have 2 screen shots which show how KW Command looks vs kvCORE so you can see where the issue lies. 

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hi @Rachy 

Try selecting an option from the dropdown list as indicated by the field description.