Best answer

Zapier and Amazon Seller Central UK 2023

• 1 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello,

When I try to link my Zapier to Amazon Sellers account, I get this error message “The application provided does not have an MWS developer ID for this region”. Do I need to be a developer to link the accounts? Or is Zapier still not applicable in UK?

icon

Best answer by rachael.silvano 2 February 2023, 23:58

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @IntaWatson 

Good question.

Help article: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496047323149

If you are outside of the North America region, Amazon Seller Central will not allow you to connect.
Please fill out this form to let Amazon's Marketplace Services team know that you would like to use Zapier with regions outside of North America!

Currently, Amazon's policies only allow API access within the region for which a company is registered, and Zapier is registered in North America.
It is impossible for Zapier to become registered in the other international regions, due the information that Amazon requires in those regions. For example, their UK region requires bank account information, and their India region requires a VAT and CST number

Please help let Amazon Marketplace Services know that Amazon needs to enable "API-only" access across all their regions.

Hi @Troy Tessalone , Thank you for your response. 

I have filled it out, but as a response, Amazon sent me to their App store. When I try to authorize the Zapier, it brings me back to the same error message..

Has anybody in UK managed to get authorization fro Amazon?

I’m stuck.

Many thanks,

Inta

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @IntaWatson! 👋

Troy is correct, the UK region isn’t currently supported. We’ve got an open feature request to add support for European countries like the UK, France etc. being discussed in this related topic:

We’ve got your vote added to the feature request which will allow us to email you as soon as it is. In the meantime, we’ll be sure to post any updates we have in that related topic. Sorry to not have a more immediate solution or any workarounds for you here. Hopefully it’ll be added soon!

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @IntaWatson - thanks for coming by and letting us know. There is good and bad news here- we do have an as active feature request that you’re added to, meaning you’ll be in the know when we do add this. Bad news is there is not a fix today- but hopefully there will be soon!  In the meantime, you can follow along any updates in this thread: