Question

Zapier AI Actions: Error in Spotify Playlist Creation

• 8 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hello Zapier Community,

I'm facing an issue with Zapier AI Actions while trying to create a Spotify playlist. Each attempt results in an error:

```
"Cannot create ULID from string of length 23"
```

Creation of playlist was working fine earlier yesterday. Since afternoon I am consistently receiving this error.

I've tried including a review step, but the issue persists.

Any advice or similar experiences shared would be greatly appreciated!

p.d: Is there any page where I could see latest status and version of zapier AI actions? Thanks.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Lucas Daniel, welcome to the Community! 👋

I haven’t seen any existing bug reports open for this behaviour so I’d recommend contacting the Zapier AI support team about this. They’ll be able to take a closer look to investigate what’s suddenly caused these errors to appear. You can get in touch with them directly by filling out this form.

As far as I know there isn’t currently a specific page where you can view the current status and version of a Zapier AI action. But there is a Changelog page for AI Actions itself. And you can review the AI actions you currently have set up and see whether they’re enabled or not, from the Manage Actions links on this page: https://actions.zapier.com/providers/

Hope that he​lps. Please do keep us in the loop on how you get on with the team, hopefully they’ll be able to get to the bottom of these errors soon! 🤞