Question

Zapier AI Action with GPT "not enabled" despite being enabled

• 24 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m having an issue with the AI actions where it says that an action is not enabled when it is, and has in fact worked but *only* when used in the Test area when modifying the GPT.

The action just creates an all-day calendar entry, so I don’t think it has anything to do with the way I’m asking it or what I’m asking it to do. Note I’ve checked the “Manage Access” window and it’s active/enabled for both GPT entries in that window.

I checked the ChatGPT discord and it seems to be happening to others as well. Any ideas for other things to try?

2 replies

💩 Love the way Zapier works with the community. No Discord/Slack, not even live chat with live support. They just don't care about non-enterprise customers.

And they will not respond because it's the weekend and nobody cares.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome @Jacob Schumer and @MaxMalak. 👋

Thanks for joining the Community here! 🙂 From the screenshot the actions definitely appear to be enabled. I’ve been doing some testing here and I’ve not been able to replicate this same behaviour in my own custom GPT. Once enabling the actions the GPT is able to use them, I’m not seeing any errors about the action not being enabled. So this is very strange indeed!

@Jacob Schumer - I can see that you’ve also reached out to the Zapier AI support team which is perfect! They’ll be able to take a closer look into this issue with you directly over email.

@MaxMalak - Sorry we aren’t able to respond in the Community over the weekend. Please know that we do care about all our customers equally, regardless of what plan they are on. If you’re running into similar issues I’d recommend reaching out to the Zapier AI support team directly here. They’ll be best placed to further investigate any issues or potential bugs that might be affecting the AI Actions in your GPTs.

Very keen to ensure this gets resolved so please do keep us updated on how you get on with the Zapier AI support team. Hopefully they’ll soon be able to get to the bottom of what’s causing it to not recognise the actions as being enabled! 🤞