Question

Zap trigger is worked well, But Google Sheet is not updated.

• 22 May 2023
  • 1 reply

I set the my zap for transfer data from pipedrive to google spread sheet.

All settings seems to be good from my perspective.

However, no data has been updated on my google sheet. 

Please check my setting.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi there @DFN_USER, welcome to the Community!

We can’t look at your Zaps directly but are happy to help if you can share some more information with us :) 

You mentioned that the Zap has a Pipedrive trigger and is supposed to pass the information to Google Sheets but you’re not seeing the information there. The first thing we need to do is understand which part of the Zap is running into trouble, in other words, is the Zap not being correctly triggered by the event in Pipedrive, or is it getting the right information but that’s not getting to Google Sheets for some reason. 

Have you turned on the Zap yet? If so, when you look at the Zap history, do you see any Zap runs? If you don’t, then there’s probably something in the trigger step that is set up in the way that’s needed. If you can see some Zap runs but there’s an error, have a look at the error message to see if it explains the issue. If you’re not sure what an error message means, please share it with us and we can help work it out with you!

If you’ve looked at the Zap history and aren’t able to see why the Zap isn’t working as you’d like, please could you:

1. Tell us the trigger and action steps of the Zap
  2. Tell us when you want the Zap to trigger (eg when I get a new deal in stage 2 of Pipeline X, I want the Zap to trigger)
  3. Include a screenshot of the way that the trigger and action of the Zap are set up (what is in each field) Don’t forget to remove or obscure any personal or private information in any screenshot you share in the community (eg full name, email address, etc).

​I hope that's clear, please let us know if you have any questions!