Question

Zap Transfer to Maximizer getting “Key\ of type NoteKey failed to parse value” error

• 29 March 2023
  • 3 replies

I created 4 zap transfers between Google Sheets and Maximiser CRM, which all worked fine when I last used them a couple of months ago. I have just tried to run them again and can get through the whole process before it finally stops the transfer and gives me the following error:

The app returned "[ { Message: Object: \Key\ of type NoteKey failed to parse value \{email address removed for privacy)\., ErrorCode: -1024 }]: at MaximizerWebDataHelper.MaxWebDataHelper.FindNote(JObject fields, JObject...". [ { Message: Object: \Key\: Object: \Key

Any thoughts on what has gone wrong, I’ve gone back into the transfer settings and it all seems fine and it loads up the test data ok…

Thanks!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @EllieH!

Hmm, that error seems to suggest that Maximizer is having trouble reading that email address.

Can you confirm whether the email address was a valid email? I’m just wondering whether Maximizer is running some sort of validation on their end that found an issue with it, resulting in the error. 

If that is the case, then you may need to fix the email (for example if it’s .co and meant to be .com) or remove the entry from the Google Sheets spreadsheet then try running the transfer again. 

Please do keep us in the loop on how that goes, want to make sure you’re all set here! 🙂

Hi @SamB, thanks for your reply. I did wonder that, but I checked the email address directly in Maximizer and it found the record alright, so the email address is correct.

I have tried doing the transfer with the 77 emails I wanted to update and I then tried doing it with just a couple on their own and on all occasions it failed to update any of the email addresses, so I’m at a bit of a loss!

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @EllieH 

Hopping in! I hope I can help. I found an article regarding general troubleshooting and it says:

• Wait and try again later. Some errors are temporary and will resolve on their own. 

Also, can you please reconnect your connection with Maximizer CRM to ensure that the connection is perfect? After that, you may retry it.