Skip to main content

Zap run on 7 am

Zap run on 7 am

supposed to run on 11 am

supposed to run on 11 am

Hi @aris 

The screenshots don’t show enough info as proof that the screenshots are related to the same Zap.

Show screenshots from the Zap Editor with full context.

I manually made it run on 11 51

@aris 

Post screenshots from the Zap Change History to provide more context.

here:

@aris 

Since we can’t see the details of the Zaps changes, it appears from the screenshot that new Zap versions were published recently, which may coincide with the results of the timestamps in the Zap Runs.

Thanks I Guess not really much of a help but still thank you for replying.
Hopefully someone who actually knows how to fix it  besides than you can reply🙏🏻

@aris 

You can try opening a ticket with Zapier Support to see if they can see the change logs of the Zap and determine if the Zap Runs ran at the wrong time or not based on the configuration of the Zap trigger step at that point in time.

Hi there, @aris 👋

There’s a bug with Schedule by Zapier where it uses the UTC timezone, ignoring the Zap and account’s individual timezone settings. Which is likely what you’re running into here so I’ve added you to the list of folks being affected by this. I can’t make any promises as to when it will be fixed but we’ll send you an email notification once it is.

In the meantime, can you try changing the value in the Time of Day field to the UTC equivalent of the time you want it to run, to see if that gets the Zap triggering at the correct time? 

Keen to ensure you’re all set here so please keep us in the loop on how that goes! 🙂