Best answer

Zap not working consistently with Zoho CRM to Zoho Sheet

I have a zap that connects the Zoho CRM to a Zoho Sheet that we have been using for 2 years. Now when I turn on the ZAP it works for 1 hour then stops working even though everything says it is functioning properly. I’ve even made new Zaps and the same thing happens.

icon

Best answer by Danvers 3 August 2022, 17:18

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @TheTintShopEmporium!

If you’re getting an email that the Zap is turning off because it ran into errors but can’t see any in the Zap history, that’s likely because there’s an issue with the trigger step of the Zap. When a trigger step runs into an error, it wont show up in the Zap history because the Zap wasn’t triggered. 

In this case, the best thing to do is to contact that Zapier Support Team as they will be able to take a look at the logs for your Zap and hopefully get to the bottom of things with you. You can contact them using the Get Help form: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

No error codes are given when this happens. I just made the same Zap to link up with Google Sheet and the same thing happened. I’m stuck!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @TheTintShopEmporium so sorry to hear this! It looks like you’ve been able to reach out to our support team, who is working with you to get to the bottom of this. We’ll keep following along there as well but in the meantime, if you come across a solution for why this is happening, please let us know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

If anyone else is having a similar issue, the best thing to do is get in touch with the Zapier Support team using the Get Help form

There is currently a known issue where the connection to Zoho CRM isn’t being refreshed correctly, which means that when you turn on a Zap it will only work for a short time before running into errors and turning off. 

Contact the Zapier support team means that they can double check that it is this error you’re experiencing and they can also add you to the issue report, which lets the Zoho team know how many users are affected.