Best answer

Zap Not Sending All Loans from Arive to Bntouch: Filter Issue for Subscribed Loan Officers

• 20 April 2023
  • 5 replies

I have the zap running to port over any new loans in Arive to Bntouch. This zap is only for the loan officers that are subscribing to both Arive and Bntouch (a few opted out of Bntouch). So I used a filter (below) to only send over loans to Bntouch for the loan officers that are subscribed to it. We’ve entered test files for 3 or 4 of us loan officers and only mine are being created in Bntouch. We even took a few of the files that didn’t get zapped over for the other loan and entered them in my name, and they went over successfully. I’m stumped as all the names are in the same filter.

So Tony’s files go over but (so far) John or Tracy’s are not going over. Love to hear any input on this. TIA

icon

Best answer by Brem 21 April 2023, 01:11

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @tcangas 

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry you’re having trouble with your Zap.

Does the “First Loan Team” value change from Tracy to Tony, John, Tracey, Terry, etc.? If so, you can use the dynamic value by selecting “First Loan Team” on the right side of the filter step.

Thanks for the response Brem. Yes the “First Loan Team” value will change to the name of which ever loan officer creates the file in Arive. So I add the First Loan Team value on the right and leave everyone’s name as it’s currently written as in below? Because recall the objective is to only port over the new loans in Arive from those noted loan officers and not others.

I did the above and it is now bringing over the other loan officers’ loans into Bntouch. However, regardless of who the loan officer is on the file, the Bntouch record created are all going under my contacts, not the originating loan officer.

Problem solved, thanks again Brem

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @tcangas 

You’re welcome! Great to hear you were able to get everything resolved.