Best answer

Zap is returning empty resultobj when fetching data from Phantombuster to Google Sheets.

• 30 June 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I have setup a zap that gets data from Phantombustler and have to save into Google sheet but after doing all the steps it is returning resultobj empty even when I went to Phantombustler dashboard it is giving that data based upon request from zapier but still it is empty. I want to save new phantom to sheet

icon

Best answer by waqarali5498 3 July 2023, 08:25

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @waqarali5498, welcome to the Community! 🙂

That’s very strange behaviour indeed. I wonder if it’s been launched successfully but perhaps PhantomBuster wasn’t able to complete it and return a result within the 30 second time limit (All actions have a strict 30 second time limit or the connection is closed and a timeout error will be given). Which might explain why the resultObject field is empty. 

Can you take a look in PhantomBuster to see if you can confirm whether the Phantom was definitely launched? 

If it was launched successfully but takes longer than 30 to run, then you may need to split your workflow up into 2 Zaps. One that launches the Phantom when a new row is added. And another that uses the New Output (PhantomBuster) trigger and then adds the results of that into a new row in Google Sheets. Do you think that approach could work?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Userlevel 1

I tried what you have told. I split it into two zaps. one that trigger the launch and second that trigger (NEW OUTPUT). On first it triggers phantom but on second it still give empty resultObj

Userlevel 1

It also gives this error after i add new linkedin username to spreadsheet

{"status":"error","error":"Missing session cookie or API key (use HTTP header 'X-Phantombuster-Key' or query string parameter 'key')"}I have generated the new apikey from phantom but it stills gives that error
Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @waqarali5498,

I did some digging into this, and it seems like you have already reached out to our Support team regarding this concern. I suggest continuing your conversation with them. They're well-equipped to delve deeper into your Zap and its logs to pinpoint exactly what's going wrong.

Thank you for your understanding.

Userlevel 1

First It was Returning Empty ResultObj
but when i switch the whole zap into two zap it works and now it is returning ResultObj
Thanks Alot

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @waqarali5498,

Awesome! We’re glad to know you were able to get it sorted!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to post in the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊