Question

Zap is not triggered by Google Sheets

Hello everyone,

I’ve created a zap which has to trigger every time a row is added to our Google Sheets or even when a value is being modified.

However it never triggers. 

I’ve tried a thousand times and nothing happens. It managed to trigger once, in a contact we’ve already had in Convertkit, and it only added it to the form but didn’t changed its name or even custom field (tag/ test TRCED).

Any ideas of what can be going on?

Thanks in advance 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @ferb 

If your configuration is accurate, you can address this troubleshooting page: https://zapier.com/help/doc/common-problems-with-google-sheets-on-zapier

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @ferb ,

It takes a few minutes to trigger, did you wait? Also did you tried with another trigger event New Updated Row in Google Sheet? 

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @ferb !

I just wanted to touch base and check if you were able to take a look at what @robschmidt and @jayeshkumarbhatia sent and figure out why your Zap wasn’t triggering?

The most common reasons for this are outlined here, but if after following those suggestions it still doesn’t work as expected, feel free to reach out to our Support team through the contact form in your account. They’ll help you get your Zap up and running 🙂