Question

Zap is not creating contacts in Quotient despite successful runs in Zap history.

• 27 July 2023
  • 6 replies

I have set up a Zap with the action when form submitted on squarespace website create new contact in quotient.

It’s not working, according to history in zapier it is working successfully. But contact is not being created in quotient, when looking at zapier settings in quotient zap log says no recent zaps triggered yet.

Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Camw 

Good question.

We will need to see detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured.

We will need to see detailed screenshots with the DATA IN/OUT from your Zap Runs: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Thanks for the reply, are the attached screenshots enough information?

Regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Camw 

The Quotient step returned a Contact ID that you can use to find the Contact in Quotient.

You may be able to see Contact IDs in the browser URL when viewing a Contact.

Thanks again for the help,

But this is still not working. I just did a test by filling in the form on the squarespace website. According to zap history in zapier this was successful. The contact ID in the data out is not correct it is the ID that was output when I tested the zap within zapier as I was setting it up.

Quotient is still showing “no recent zaps triggered yet”

Screen shots from test below. As you can see the contact_id is same as previous one but this is a different test.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Camw 

That may be a bug with the Quotient Zap app integration action.

It’s likely the the Quotient Zap app integration is owned (created and maintained) by Quotient, so try reaching out to Quotient Support to report this bug.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Camw 

Something to try with testing…

Looks like you are using the same email address to test with.

Wondering if Quotient is merging Contacts based on the same email address.

Try testing with a different email address to see if you get different results.