Skip to main content

We have an issue whereby  the data is flowing as expected and and being collected as it should, however, because of an enforced zapier update (which we are not able to see the details of) the requests there are being blocked which prevents the zap from running and finishing the final piece of the integration > to send the data to Pipedrive.

This is having a huge impact on our business and although we have logged a ticket with premier support we are getting zero response, 

Please can we be advised on what we need to do?

Hi @NAAMA 

Help article to follow for updating a Zap app integration to the newest version: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/18755649454989-Update-to-the-latest-app-version-in-Zaps

Hey there @NAAMA 👋

It appears this is a duplicate of the issue already being discussed over here:

I can confirm that the Support team have definitely replied on your ticket. If you can’t see their latest reply in your email inbox, I’d recommend double-checking your spam/junk folder or searching your inbox for any emails from zapier.com in case it’s been misplaced. 

Since we’ve already got one topic discussing this issue with Jotform I’m going to close this one out so we can keep track of things in a single place. I’ve shared a potential workaround in that other thread that will hopefully help to get your JotForm Zaps up and running in the meantime.🤞