Best answer

Zap Editor: Different UI

Hey,

I noticed differences in my and my colleague’s Zap Editor UI. 

Mine’s attached as Zap_2(with 4 icons in toolbar) while my colleague’s attached as Zap_1(6 icons in toolbar).

Can someone please explain to me why these differences occur or maybe you could tell me how can I change my UI to match theirs?

Thank you very much in advance

icon

Best answer by Danvers 14 June 2022, 16:52

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hey, there! It doesn’t look like your images uploaded properly - there’s nothing to view. Can you please upload them again so I can take a look?

Hey! Thank you for answering me. I’ll try to upload images again!

Zap_1

Zap_2

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey! Thank you for answering me. I’ll try to upload images again!

Zap_1

Zap_2

your colleague has the new drafts feature enabled!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Jeff Thorns!

As @SzymonRyb said, we’re rolling out a new Editor interface, which includes the ability to save drafts of Zaps, so you can edit them without needing to turn them off. We’re rolling it out in stages (ie not to all customers at the same time) so that’s why your colleagues can look different to yours. It looks like you’re using the new UI (the zap_2 picture). If you’re having some trouble with it, could I ask you to please reach out to the Support Team to let them know about any challenges you’re having/why you want to use the old editor. They can pass on any feedback you have and can help you with any questions or issues you may have about the new editor. Thanks!