Best answer

YouTube “The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota” error

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

374 replies

This is happening in my account too.

Error turning Zap on: The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>."

I have same problem. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks so much for reaching out to let us know you’re also being affected here, @Rommiee, @Ayyj, @Gabbie Harris, @Grace Temple SDA Church, @SierraEcoXray, @Leon, @User47635, @bourbonpursuit, @jsonp80, @TalkinFight and @OlegMich.

We’re still working on getting the quota limits increased. Once that’s been sorted it should get rid of the errors y’all are running into here. I’m really sorry I don’t have better news to share with you right now. I don’t have any details as to when YouTube will be increasing the shared quota limits but we’ll definitely be sure to notify you all by email (and will update this thread) as soon as its done!

same issue - i use the trigger of recordered zoom meeting to automatic upload to youtube but the zaps just show this error and turning off - nothing i treid helped! 

YouTube: The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.".

@christina.d Is this still an issue? I’m still getting these errors. Can I be added to the list of impacted users? Thanks!

Hi, am having the same errors like everybody else with the youtube quota. Really getting annoying getting those emails everyday. Please add me to the list of affected users too @christina.d . Thank you and much appreciated.

@christina.d please add us to the list for notification when the issue is resolved. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @danieltechbuddy, @bryh, @MK23-II, and @painfree_dentalmarketing! I’ve got you all added to the list of impacted users. Thank you so much for hanging in there with with us.

I have exactly the same problem. And other automation services do not suit me. Only you were able to set up a notification not for the entire channel, but for a specific playlist.

As for the problem: I temporarily solved it by adding such letters to deletion in the Rules for sorting letters.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know, @MrMyth92. I’m so glad to hear you were able to come up with a temporary solution.

I’ve gone ahead and added you to the list of affected users still. We’ll be in touch as soon as it’s been resolved. 

Hi, I’ve the same problem, unfortunately...

Same issue here. Idk what to do since this is how I make my living.

Same here ! can you add us to the list ? Thank you 

Same Issue On Our End For The Five Zaps We Have That Barely Get Used. Been Getting The Emails About “A Possible Error” For A While, But Only Just Got Told What Was Wrong By The Website. Would Like To Be Added To The List Of Affected Users Too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there @luigidr, @The Archiver, @Wecandoo, @Neeerd Café. Thanks for letting us know. I’ve got everyone added!

Userlevel 1

Hi. I cannot connec my account like everyone. Please add me to the list of impacted users.

I have the same problem…

Please add me to the list too!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Naoya and @OToasis! I’ve added you both to the list of affected users as well.

Hi. I’m getting the same error. Please add me to the list. Thanks!

Thanks so much for reaching out to let us know you’re also being affected here, @Rommiee@Ayyj@Gabbie Harris@Grace Temple SDA Church@SierraEcoXray@Leon@User47635@bourbonpursuit@jsonp80@TalkinFight and @OlegMich.

We’re still working on getting the quota limits increased. Once that’s been sorted it should get rid of the errors y’all are running into here. I’m really sorry I don’t have better news to share with you right now. I don’t have any details as to when YouTube will be increasing the shared quota limits but we’ll definitely be sure to notify you all by email (and will update this thread) as soon as its done!

I’ve been having this issue since the beginning of January - it didn’t 100% affect me until recently though, when I discovered my YouTube zaps weren’t firing. Turns out, the zap was turned off! yikes! Could I be added to this list, @SamB?

Userlevel 1

When should we expect to get a solution here? It has been going on for months now. 

It doesn’t affect all the video uploads but we see this error from time to time. It gets really hard to keep track of it manually.

Same error here!!.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @captconstruct, @SQUAWKING DEAD, @raklet, @mcaballlero! I’ve got you all added to the bug report.

The team is still working on getting quota levels increased to a sufficient amount. Definitely understand everyone’s frustration! We’ll keep everyone updated once the increase takes place but in the meantime we truly appreciate the continued patience. 

Yea, this is pretty problematic. Let’s prioritize a fix, please.

Userlevel 1

This is affecting us, and causing a real headache. Any workarounds that people have found, or any updates on ETA for a fix?