Best answer

YouTube “The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota” error

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

374 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there @Phil B, @Goalcast Goalcast, and @J.O.! I’ve got you all added to that list of impacted users.

Userlevel 1

I am not super interested in being added to the giant list because it is obvious from this 385 message thread that every single Zapier user who uses YouTube is hitting this issue.

I am more interested in when it is going to be addressed…. when is Zapier going to increase it’s quota with YouTube. For now the only solution we all have is to set up an email rule to drop the messages

I too am getting this error email every single day and cannot figure out a solution. Please add me to any notifications about an update or a fix.

Hey everyone! :)

@Ar3m3f, I can see that you’ve reached out to our Support team about this and have been added to the bug report for this issue here.

@360Creators, I’ve added you to the list of affected users on that same bug report so we’ll be in touch once it’s been sorted out.

@Ambler, as mentioned in the other thread I’ve added you to the bug report for this.  

We’ll be in touch once we have any further news on this! 

Moderator Edit: Removed suggestion of turning the Zap off and on again as this appears to now be resulting in a “There was a problem activating your Zap” error.

Can I be added to this list, please?

Can I please be added to the list as well @christina.d 

Hi there, please add me to the famous YouTube Quote Mail List as well. 

Would be nice to have a solution soon. I would be happy to be able to configure the zaps interval, so I got only one error message per day instead of dozens. 

Same issue here.

Can I be added to this list, please?

Been getting these emails every single morning for the past two months, when I have a Zap that posts into a Discord Channel when a new video is uploaded and public on my YouTube Channel. Whilst the error doesn’t seem to effect the Zap actually triggering and the links being posted (I’ve not seen a video missed in my release schedule) it is incredibly annoying to get this email every single morning, especially as it seems to be sent a couple of hours before the Zap is actually triggered and should run. Really don’t enjoy getting the email notification to all my devices at 4am in the morning. Please Zapier can you fix this issue sometime soon please.

Same issue for me too, please add me to the bug list thanks

@christina.d  can you add me to the list ? Thank you

Hi, 

@christina.d, I have the same issue. What is the workaround ? 

Can you add me to the list too?

Thanks

Hey everyone! :)

@Ar3m3f, I can see that you’ve reached out to our Support team about this and have been added to the bug report for this issue here.

@360Creators, I’ve added you to the list of affected users on that same bug report so we’ll be in touch once it’s been sorted out.

@Ambler, as mentioned in the other thread I’ve added you to the bug report for this.  

We’ll be in touch once we have any further news on this! 

Moderator Edit: Removed suggestion of turning the Zap off and on again as this appears to now be resulting in a “There was a problem activating your Zap” error.

Hey can you also put me into the list? I have the same issue unfortunately

@christina.d I am having the same issue

Hi @christina.d please add me to the list of affected users. thank you

Hi @christina.d same issue here too.

Userlevel 2

Hi @christina.d 

Any news about fixing ?
I use Zapier almost for the automatisation of Youtube.
Zapier is really expensive and it’s gonna be one month with this problem.
So i pay for nothing !
It is unacceptable !

Userlevel 2

Just need to pay your quota on Google and everybody can use again.

https://developers.google.com/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota

Just need to pay your quota on Google and everybody can use again.

https://developers.google.com/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota

So we now have to pay Google to get this working again, or Zapier needs to pay em?

Same issue here,

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out: @dazora@RightChoiceCA , @Johann@alex401@nocodeconsulting@Musa@calton@Thomas99@Blueberries@cwattyeso@Elf Games@zweitbuero@Ben@Dr. Yoshimi Tokui@theJoleneU@FreddyMac 

I apologize for the delay here, you’ve all been added to the list of affected users. I really cannot thank everyone enough for your ongoing patience. I definitely appreciate the predicament it puts ya’ll in. While I don’t have an ETA to provide, I do want to assure you the team is actively working on this with our partner and that your feedback is heard. 

For any new comers who make it this far in the thread, feel free continue to let us know if you’re impacted by this bug! It helps ensure you’re getting the most timely update when there is a fix in place. Myself or my teammates will also be sure to update the thread at that time. 

Hi everyone. I’m definitely impacted from this bug!

This zap used to run well, stopped working about a week ago.

Very frustrating. Please add me to the list as well, I’m relying on it to work. @Dori Adar 

Plus 1 here @christina.d. Please add me to the list of effected users.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’m so sorry you’re running into this issue as well, @Dori Adar and @Archintel Video:frowning2:

I’ve added you both to the list of affected users here. We’re still working with YouTube to get these limits increased and will be sure to let you all know the moment its fixed! 

Userlevel 1

How is this still not sorted?! It’s been over 2 months now of constant daily emails about the YouTube API quota, and zaps failing to work.

Zapier, you have paying customers who are currently getting nothing out of your service. This thread right here as almost 200 comments of customers affected, and I imagine there are thousands that haven’t bothered to look for this thread.

We pay for a service, and right now you aren’t delivering on that service. Sort it out.

How is this still not sorted?! It’s been over 2 months now of constant daily emails about the YouTube API quota, and zaps failing to work.

We pay for a service, and right now you aren’t delivering on that service. Sort it out.

Well said, this is the ONLY reason we have this Zapier Product and it’s not working and they have NO ETA when it will be fixed. 

The real questions is, have they identified what the problem is? Another guy posted about needed to pay to increase limits. I suspect Zapier does not want to pay!